6.18.2011

A lot has been going down...

OK, so life has gotten a little out of hand lately, and I have completely neglected my beloved burger blog.  I promise that is going to change, starting now.  I am knee deep in screaming kids right now, so in the precious few seconds I have remaining to update I will be there bearer of the best hamburger ever...A FREE ONE!  You heard right!!!

Click this link to print out your coupon for a free 1/3 pound Smashburger

http://www.smashburger.com/email/fathersday/show_coupon.php

You have until Tuesday, June 21 to stop into one of there locations, and be sure to remember that you will need a photo id when you redeem it (yeah...I think that is a little over the top as well).  The link comes to us courtesy of Deal News.

Now get out there and claim your free burger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment